Have you ever ordered outdoor furniture from the furniture manufacturers in other countries before? Whether you are looking for nice furniture to do business, or just want to own the craftsmanship of different countries, this article is for you.
Then how to properly purchase outdoor furniture from overseas suppliers, or particularly from us – ATC Vietnam Furniture Manufacturer? We are here to help. Follow this simple guide to buying furniture from overseas markets.
Searching for the furniture manufacturers
The very first step in purchasing anything is to search for what you want. There are a lot of furniture wholesalers and retailers available, and to find a good wholesale supplier is uneasy. We recommend searching commercial sites or looking for particular company’s website and fan page to find your favorite furniture wholesale supplier company / factory.
For example, you can find high quality outdoor and wicker furniture from ATC Furniture Manufacturer via our website ( https://atc-craft.com / https://atcfurniture.vn ) or fan page ( ATC Furniture Furnishings Corp ). You can also attend trade fairs to look for the models you like.
Requesting a quotation
After choosing the models and supplier that you want to work with, it’s time to contact and request a quote for your favorite products.
Usually, the quotation will contain the price for the products, the price for samples, the materials used, estimated production time, payment method, etc. It’s also recommended to look or ask for Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) to calculate your affordable quantity.
Some furniture wholesale suppliers might offer a discount price for some specific quantity, like for ATC Furniture supplier, we offer a very reasonable discount of 20% for an order of 40-foot container with one model.
Finalizing the order
Through the quotation and other negotiations, if you agree with the price and other terms, then we can step to the finalizing part.
To begin the production process, many furniture suppliers will ask you to directly pay full price beforehand. But we, ATC – Vietnam Outdoor Furniture Manufacturer, only require you to bank transfer the deposit of 40%. You can transfer the remaining 60% when the furniture being shipped.
Receiving your order
After estimated production time, your order is then packed and shipped to your place. The packing and shipping time is usually 20 to 30 days, depend on the number of orders at that moment. After that, you can receive your favorite furniture at your place.
Easy enough, right? ATC Wicker Furniture hopes that, with this simple guide, you can purchase any indoor, outdoor or wicker furniture that you like, from elegant sofa sets to comfy outdoor hanging chairs, from anywhere in the world. And someday, you will find yourself in love with Asia’s craftsmanship, particularly outdoor and wicker furniture from ATC Vietnam Furniture Manufacturer.