Your responsibility will be:
As a Sales admin your key responsibility will be to provide customers with accurate and timely product information. You will be active in following domains:
- Welcome customers to showroom and provide essential product information.
- Making working process and training materials for all Departments.
- Coordinate with all departments to process and finish required documents for sales departments (Quotation, contract, inspection document, Invoice, Packing list…).
- Working with documents, customs declaration service to finish customs documents required for all orders (C/O, containers declaration, fumigation).
- Manage some regular & key customers assigned by Sales director.
Working Location: Optional
30A Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dist, HCMC.
Working Time: Monday – Friday (8:00 – 17:30)
Lunchtime for 1h30m, Saturday (8:00-12:00)
- Good numerical ability, logical thinking and presentation skill.
- Prior experience in shipping lines, agent, Furniture Export business is prefered.
- Basic English writing and communication and Good computer skills (Excel, internet…).
- College or vocational degree.
- Business acumen, result-oriented, persistent, flexible, courteous, creative and active.
- Nonstop development and sharing working environment.
- Chance to learn overall business fields from manufacturing to trading and export.
- Competitive salary package: Negotiable.
- Travelling, insurance, 13th month salary, Salary review each year.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (HR Department)
Or Apply Now: