Product developer & supplier manager job descriptions:
- Develop new product lines for domestic customers (Low end).
- Search and work with suppliers for new products (From Contract, sample, QC to shipping and Claim).
- Track cost and provide cost price for each product lines not excluding propose sales price to BoD.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Department in terms of sourcing for new materials suppliers, Quality management, contract and others.
- Be responsible to make sure the sales price of new product lines is on top 3 competitive in the market (with same quality).
- Build up working process for staffs required for new product lines.
- Build up and manage distributors to bring the products to the market.
- Fulfil other ability-within tasks requested by superiors.
- Working time: From Monday to Friday (40 hours/week). Available at weekends if any urgent cases required.
|Showroom : 28b Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, HCMC.|
- Friendly and dynamic working environment.
- Salary: as discussion.
- Social insurance, tourism, and other regimes.
- College graduate or higher.
- Acquire at least 3 years working in Furniture production field.
- Able to use office computer softwares, including: Word, Excel.
- Self-confident, dynamic, energetic, and willing to learn.
Interested candidates, please send your application to the email address: [email protected], including:
- Scanned or captured relevant certificates and degrees.