Your responsibility will be:
As a General affairs assistant your key responsibility will be to provide internal customers with timely and reasonable care. You will be active in following domains:
- Support General affairs manager in all HR tasks (interview, training, staff evaluation, event celebration, showroom supervisor, time keeping, planning strategy to develop Hr…).
- Coordinate with all departments to process and finish required documents for sales departments (Quotation, contract, inspection document, Invoice, Packing list…).
- Working with documents, customs declaration service to finish customs documents required for all orders (C/O, containers declaration, fumigation)
Working Location: Optional
28b Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, Dist 2
Working Time: Monday – Friday (8:00 – 17:30)
Lunchtime for 1h30m, Saturday (8:00-12:00)
- Good numerical ability, logical thinking and presentation skill.
- Prior experience in Recruitment is prefered.
- Basic English writing and communication and Good computer skills (Excel, internet…).
- College or vocational degree.
- Business acumen, result-oriented, persistent, flexible, courteous, creative and active
- Nonstop development and sharing working environment.
- Chance to learn overall business fields from manufacturing to trading and export.
- Competitive salary package: Negotiable.
- Travelling, insurance, 13th month salary, Salary review each year.
Contact: [email protected] (HR Department)
Or Apply Now